Saturday, August 25, 2012

Briefs: Amazon, Miso, Autohop, Instagram, Xbox, Apple

- Amazon adds NBC shows - "Parks and Recreation," "Parenthood" and "Friday Night Lights" are among the new NBC shows coming to Amazon's streaming service. - New Miso hire - Miso hires new product head, formerly of Current TV and Yahoo. - FOX vs. Dish - FOX has asked a judge for an injunction against Dish over its "AutoHop" feature, claiming Dish's recent moves concede that original service was infringing. - Instagram soars - Instagram continues to grow like crazy, skyrocketing 38% in June. - Xbox's election coverage - Thanks to content from NBC News, The Atlantic and National Journal, Xbox is planning to roll out an interactive elections experience. - No Apple TV soon? - After meeting with Apple execs, an analyst says Apple is still a ways away from launching a new TV experience. (Or, Apple just might be messing with him.)

acc cribbage online ira matathia mount and blade warband servers

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link on that Hopper article. As far as I’m concerned, Auto Hop is legit. I don’t understand these lawsuits. If the networks sat down and used a Hopper for two minutes they would see that it does the same thing as a conventional DVR. The only difference is IT’S EASIER! Pretty much everything I watch is recorded off PrimeTime Anytime, so now, if I pull the shows up the day after they air, I can watch commercial-free if I want. It’s an awesome option to have. I was picked by Dish to be an employee beta-test for the Hopper; I just hope I get to keep Auto Hop!

    ReplyDelete