Saturday, October 13, 2012

Business Entrepreneur sad to see Paige leave

A Bristol business student, mentor and community leader has passed her final exam with London business company, Youth Millionaire's.
Paige O'Brien, from Downend, has completed a year long business course after passing all 28 exams during her time with business entrepreneurs.

Jamil Ahmed, CEO of Youth Millionaire's said: "When I met Paige for the first time, I could tell she had a passion for business. Over the past year I have seen Paige's confidence grow as she has gained many business skills."

"I am a real advocate of vocational learning, this has been a wonderful chance for Paige. It is real experience, not just theory – it is very practical and hands-on."

"As time has gone on Paige has shown great progression, not only in the business sector but in her community too. Paige is an amazing 19 year old with a very busy lifestyle. I wish Paige could stay and support our company, but due to other commitments, she will be unable to attend the nessecary meetings. I am very sad to see her go, but I am pleased with the outcome for her."

"I hope Paige will come back and visit us, she will always be welcome to have a place in our team!"

Paige O'Brien said: "I am so pleased I got the chance to attend the Youth Millionaire's business course. I have gained lots of beneficial skills and information from the business sector."

"All the people I have worked with over the past year have been very helpful and informative."

"It was extremely useful to focus on the business elements of the course and to gain a better understanding of how to start a business. I enjoyed listening to all the ideas  presented by entrepreneurs and finding out about the importance of a workable cost structure."

"In 2009 I studied at City of Bristol College for a level 3 Business Diploma. I thought I covered the main aspects of business on this course, Youth Millionaire's have proved me wrong and have really shown me how in depth business can go."

"Attending Youth Millionaire's has been a life changing experience for me."

Sian, a business tutor at City of Bristol College said: "I remember teaching a quiet 16 year old business, marketing and finance in 2009 and to see the well business knowledged 19 year old today is amazing. I am very proud of Paige and her progression."




Business Entrepreneur sad to see Paige leave

dwi austin texas staggy the boy scout the waifs sink or swim

No comments:

Post a Comment